First FIFA 13 details in
EA has revealed its first details for FIFA 13, which will involve a lot of improvements rather than new features.
Starting with the graphics of FIFA 13, which will be hugely improved over previous games, as EA is utilising a new engine called dimensional imaging.
During EA’s London-based event, producer David Rutter told us about some of the main features including:
- More realistic ball control, which will make it more difficult to control a receiving ball with your player, meaning how well you do to control the ball will depend on the strength, speed, ball height and the technical skills of your player.
- Player Impact, this means that all players challenges will be much more realistic, thanks to a new set of impact values added to the hip and the upper body area.
- Complete Dribble, which will make way for a more realistic dribbling action. Now you can’t dribble left and right around players as easily.
- Tactical Free-Kicks, Yep that’s right there’s a new free kick system. Up to three players can now gather around the ball and mock the opponent’s defense and goalkeeper. You can also feint a direct shot and adjust it to a player who comes off the wall. The defense set pieces have also been improved to go with the new free kick system. For example, you can make a defensive team with more players into the wall and send out a player to block the ball.
- Attacking AI, has also been improved meaning that CPU-controlled players now make better runs and more options for passing the ball.
You can expect more FIFA 13 related news soon.