Street Fighter X Tekken getting a rebalance in time for christmas
For those of us addicted to Street Fighter X Tekken, yes despite the generally sour reception it received, rejoice as Capcom have finally announced some much-needed tweaks. We all know about Capcom’s sordid past of charging the earth for any kind of DLC, but luckily they seem to have heeded this message. The new update or rebalance as Capcom are keen to emphasise, will be entirely free and ready to drop around mid December entitled “Version 2013”.
Here’s a list of all the changes, ranging from some major down to minor visual tweaks.
- The “Fight” message at the star of each round disappears faster
- The visual effect while Gems are active will be changed
- The cinematic camera during boost combos will be redesigned, giving battles a speedier feel
- Recoverable health has a more distinct colour
- Recoverable health regenerates at a slower rate, reducing the amount of time outs
- Anti-air techniques for Tekken characters has been improved
- Standard throws are faster
- Kens “Shippu Jinraikyaku” now has increased damage and greater forward movement
- Kazuyas “Ex Wind God Fist” now has full invincibility from start to finish
- M.Bisons “Knee Press Nightmare” is now invincible against projectile attacks
- Bob and Paul now walk faster
So there you have it, is this list of changes something you’ve been dying to hear or just some more noise from Capcom?