Skyrim Patch 1.7 out today
A new patch for Skyrim is due out today.
Those lucky Steam users have been hands-on with the Patch beta version since July, although there are a few 360-specific updates included that should please Kinect-users and those with the Dawnguard DLC pack.
- General memory and stability optimizations
- Fixed crash related to new water shaders
- Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
- Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
- Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
- Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
- Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)
Skyrim released back in November 2011, and has since been lauded for it’s all-round awesomeness. Our Jamie gave it 98% in this review.