Rugby League Live 2: World Cup Edition Announced
Tru Blu Entertainment has announced that Rugby League Live 2: World Cup Edition will be released on the 21st November on Xbox 360.
The game will contain Rugby League Live 2 plus new content including an all new World Cup Competition mode with official RLWC 2013 World Cup stadia and national teams and an expanded 25-year 2013 Career mode to give you the complete Rugby League World Cup 2013 experience.
Features of Rugby League Live 2: World Cup Edition include:
- Rugby League World Cup 2013 Competition: Compete as one of 14 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the Rugby League World Cup RLWC2013 Grand Final. Play in any of 16 official stadiums.
- Expanded 25 year 2013 Career Mode featuring World CupRLWC2013 fixtures: Compete as your national team at World Cup RLWC2013 matches, sign sponsors, hire top flight coaching staff, negotiate player contracts and set player training programs & intensity to build the ultimate team.
- 7 new World CupRLWC2013 stadia in addition to 34 High Detail Stadia from Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- 11 New National teams in addition to over 100 Leagues & Teams from NRL, Super League, Cooperative Championships, NSW & QLD cups, Toyota Cup, Rep teams, Australian, England and New Zealand Internationals.
- 2013 updates to NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, State of Origin, England v Exiles, All Stars, City v Country, World Club Challenge and International team rosters, kits including new heritage kits, logos, balls, venues and fixtures.
- Double-Barrelled Experts: Updated commentary from Andrew Voss and Phil ‘Gus’ Gould.
- Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders.
- Create, Customise and Share: Players and teams in Footy Factory.
- Competitive or Co-operative: Multiplayer matches with up to 8 players (4 aside) online.
Are you a rugby fan, will you be picking this up?