Behaviour Interactive and 505 Games’ smash XBLA title, Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise has received a title update to address some in-game issues.
I asked the helpful 505 Games social media expert to furnish us with some patch notes, while Naughty held a machete behind his back and through a shaky voice, here are the main fixes this 10MB patch addresses.
- Fixed multi-thread access to scaleform
- Reduced the amount of memory used in game and in menus as well
- Bears react faster and chase Naughty more efficiently
- Bears will no longer block unless attacked
- When spotted, bears can now call for assistance in the search for Naughty
- Multiple controllers in leaderboards issue corrected
- Signing out causing crash issue corrected
There are a few more minor fixes that this update also addresses and it is available now when you load the game.
It’s a more streamlined game to be naughty in now, more excuses for it to be Naughty Time.