UPDATE: Wow we have had a lot of entries for the Primer but there can only be one winner and the XBR 124ND0M machine has picked out Steve J as our winner! Congrats, you will receive an email shortly.
We’ve teamed up with Tritton to give you a chance to win a Tritton Primer Headset, the last headset in our recent Tritton giveaway!
To enter all you need to do is comment below, easy eh?
Why not check out Ben’s review while you are at it? The competition will run until 9pm on Friday 21st December, good luck!
Terms & conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of Xboxer 360, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 9pm Friday 21st December 2012. Xboxer 360 accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Xboxer 360 by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
- Only one entry per household. Multiple entries will be removed.
- To enter simply comment and fill in your details in the comment field.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on the 21st December 2012 and picked at random using a random number generator.
- The prize for the winner is a Tritton Primer headset.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Xboxer 360 reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
- The winner will be notified via email by 23rd December 2012. The winner must claim their prize within 10 working days of Xboxer 360 sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Xboxer 360 reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.