FIFA 11 patch inbound
FIFA 11 is set to receive a patch next week that will address several issues, most of which are fixes for Ultimate Team.
Details of the patch can be seen below.
- A fix for Clubs mode where the opposition could engineer a disconnection resulting in them not receiving a loss
- An update to make the AI better when playing career mode just as your Virtual Pro
- The patch stops opposing players being able to control members of your team in the Ultimate Team mode
- Fixes a small glitch where bidding on items in Ultimate Team with the d-pad can make your bid increase rapidly
- Fixes an issue where pushing a button at the main Ultimate Team screen to go to the store didn’t execute properly
- The bid limit of 1,000,000 coins on Ultimate Team items will be removed
EA has said that the patch is done, tested and verified and is now with Microsoft awaiting release.