Fallout: new vegas Info leak
Their has been an apparent information leak considering the newest Fallout game, this has come due to some magazines being sent out to subscribers before they are supposed to, people have been buzzing like bees over on the Bethesda forums as it seems PC gamer 6 preview has stirred some emotions. The information looks a little like this:
- A new hardcore mode where it is needed to drink water, the healing is no longer instant and ammo has a weight to it.
- The storyline is focused on the New California Republic vs. slavers vs. New Vegas residents.
- In this addition your not a vault dweller but ascertain a pip boy via a vault dweller.
- Hoover damn makes an appearance which is where New Vegas gets it’s electricity.
- Their are clever and dumb super mutants.
- New weapons included that look like an M4 and a grenade machine gun.
- The Vault-Tech Assisted Targeting System is still in the game as well.
- The game will also be running on the same engine as Fallout 3.
I’m looking forward to this more then anyone else I’m sure, I manged to get that 300 hours Todd Howard promised so all is well, keep checking back as I will update as more gets released.
Tipped by td_rules Information from duck and cover.cx and bethsoft forums