Starting from today, Mass Effect 3 players will be able to take part in the latest operation called ‘Operation Lodestar’ until March 10th.
This is the first five-day event to run on Mass Effect 3’s multiplayer and there are extra rewards to go with it.
The operation is described as:
“We are coordinating the largest-scale attack in the brief history of this war. N7 unit actions will pave the way for resistance and conventional forces trying to retake the population centers of our homeworlds. There is no retreat. When an objective is finished or a target destroyed, you will immediately focus on the next.”
“Our assets will provide cover to network ships that will update your targets in real-time. Rally points are at your disposal in the event that all space assets meet with catastrophic casualties. From there, you will fight as your CO sees fit or until further orders arrive.”
“I cannot fully express my deep respect for all of you, the sapients of the Milky Way who serve together under our banner. When future generations look back on this war, they will see the courage and commitment it takes to change the fate of a galaxy. It has been a hard road, but at last: the end is in sight.”
Individual Goal (Tier rewards):
- Participation (extracting on any difficulty) earns the 1st-tier reward.
- Extracting against all four enemy factions on Silver difficulty or higher earns the 2nd-tier reward.
- Extracting against all four every enemy factions on Platinum difficulty earns the 3rd-tier reward.
- 1st tier – Commendation Pack.
- 2nd tier – A second bonus Commendation Pack and a banner, (“Stood Fast, Stood Strong, Stood Together”)
- 3rd tier – A third bonus Commendation Pack.
If you enjoy playing Mass Effect 3’s multiplayer, then at least you have longer than usual events to complete this operation.