Avatar Motocross Madness detailed
To follow up on the news last month of the previously unannounced game teased at E3, Avatar Motocross Madness managed to creep under the radar until recently when PlayXBLA detailed the features that will be in the game when this launches hopefully later in the year. Here’s me hoping it doesn’t go the way of Joyride, get revamped as a Kinect title, doesn’t do as well as hoped and gets repackaged again to the originally intended platform.
Avatar Motocross Madness Game Details
- The classic motocross franchise brought back on Xbox LIVE Arcade.
- Fast, intense racing fun with dozens of events, crazy tracks and insane tricks.
- Features 3 vast environments from around the world where you can freely explore, stunt and collect hidden objects and items.
- Form your Bike Club social network and compete with your friends simultaneously or asynchronously, competing for top times and racing against their ghosts.
- Level up your avatar rider with new skills, customize their look with wild unlockable outfits and upgrade your bike with custom parts to take on the competition.
Alongside game details, PlayXBLA also revealed two more screenshots of the game in action with the image names of Egypt, and Australia, presumably locations in game which we’ll be visiting. Even with what little details we have lacking, I’m looking forward to this game. There isn’t a release date, but I’m hoping that Avatar Motocross Madness will be released shortly after the Summer of Arcade promotion has ended. Check out the two new screenshots below along with the exsisting screenshots which were released previously.