Xbox Community Network website looking for staff writers
Xboxer360.com is a part of the Xbox Community Network (XCN) and is looking for voluntary writers to join the team. Xboxer360.com has been around since 2008 and regularly gets over 100k unique visitors per month.
We are looking for writers to join our friendly team to write news, reviews and features. We currently have 5 positions open as part of an expansion in order to remain as current as possible.
- Able to write 5 news posts per week
- Write 1 review per week
- Based in the UK
- Over 18 years old
- Strong knowledge of the Xbox brand
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the English language and grammar
Although we don’t pay our staff we do offer you the chance to go to events in London and sometimes special events in the US as part of the XCN initiative. We also get goodies for our staff from time to time such as codes for games and early beta access. All staff will also receive references for future jobs.
How to apply
Interested in working with Xboxer360? Email email@example.com with the following details:
- Full name
- A brief paragraph on why you want to work for us
- Details of previous writing roles
- Two examples of your writing (Either as published links or attachments)
- Basic understanding of the WordPress CMS
Closing date for all applications is Tuesday 8th May 5pm.
All applications will then be reviewed and applicants will be notified by Friday 11th May as to whether they are accepted or not. All successful applications will be subjected to a 1 month trial with the site.